3rd Annual Canberra Latin Dance Festival
The Nation's Capital is proud to announce that it will host the third Canberra Latin Dance Festival in 2014. It will be held over the weekend commencing Friday, 17 October to Sunday, 19 October 2014.
Two days and three nights of back to back first class workshops, amazing performances and parties. All held under the one roof at the Australian National University (ANU) Sports and Recreational Centre. There will be two party rooms, so you can dance all night long.
We are bringing some of the best international and Australian artists to perform and teach workshops. These amazing dancers will not only inspire you with their breathtaking performances, but will share their wealth of knowledge with you.
- Super Mario (UK) - International Guests
- Shani Talmor (USA) - International Guest
- John Narvaez and Liz Rojas (USA) - International Guest
- Xandy Liberato (Brazil) - International Guest
- Evelyn Magyari (Netherland) - International Guest
Cromwel Flores, 2013 Attendee Testimonial
"The most relaxed and intimate dance festival in Australia.
Lots of great performers and social dancers."